These are my links for 29th February 2008 through 12th March 2008:
- Spam from Gmail doubled last month | InfoWorld | News | 2008-03-11 | By Jeremy Kirk, IDG News Service - “”It’s only a matter of time before [CAPTCHAs] are comprehensively defeated,” said Paul Wood, senior analyst at MessageLabs.”
- Abandoning patents - when to do it (IP Thinktank Blog) - Bucknell gives some thoughts on when to cut out of the patent application process…
- Report from the JISC/OPSI Power of Information Review forum - SCA has released the report from the joint JISC / OPSI event in January.
- Eduserv unveils OpenAthens - “The launch builds on the successful and widely adopted Athens service, and enables Institutions to gain secure access to Shibboleth protected, UK Access Management Federation resources and maintain access to Athens protected resources at low cost,
- Design: Intellectual Property Donor Sticker Proves Your Unrealistic Arrogance After You’re Dead - Donating work to the public domain instead of organ donation upon death….
- Trade and Censorship: The EU View - Net neutrality as an international trade issue…